Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crockpot 5 -spice veggie soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot 5 -spice veggie soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup:
- Prepare 2 containers of low sodium chicken stock (32 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of 5 spice seasoning.
- Take 4 of large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Take 1 of large green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 5 of zucchini, peeled and sliced into coins.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup:
- In a large crockpot pour in your chicken stock, fire roasted tomatoes, black pepper and 5-spice seasoning, stir gently…….
- Next add into crockpot your sweet potatoes, onions, green pepper,zucchini and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crockpot 5 -spice veggie soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!