Granat Soup (African).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, granat soup (african). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Granat Soup (African) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Granat Soup (African) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook granat soup (african) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Granat Soup (African):
- Make ready 2 of CupsRice.
- Get 2 of Chicken Breast.
- Make ready 1 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Make ready 4 of Onion.
- Get 1 Cube of Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Tomato Paste.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of White Pepper.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of Salt (for each rice and chicken pot).
- Take 1 of Tables spoon Butter (for rice).
Instructions to make Granat Soup (African):
- Fry Onions till you get a beige color..
- Rice: in another pot boil the rice in a pot on the side (in a pot 3 cups of water for 2 cups of rice + 1 Tablespoon Salts +one Tablespoon Butter.
- Chop Chicken to cubes and add them to the onion.
- Add salt, white pepper, tomato paste, chicken broth..
- Add the water till it covers the chicken and let it boil for 15-20 minutes till it’s well cooked.
- Finally add the peanut butter after 20 minutes and mix them together (stir till it gets thick).
- Add the Chilli pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food granat soup (african) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!