Noom Friendly Instant Pot Chickpea Barley Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, noom friendly instant pot chickpea barley soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Noom Friendly Instant Pot Chickpea Barley Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Noom Friendly Instant Pot Chickpea Barley Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have noom friendly instant pot chickpea barley soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Noom Friendly Instant Pot Chickpea Barley Soup:
- Get 2 cans (32 oz) of chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of barley.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Take 1 lb of frozen chopped spinach.
- Get 1 can (28 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rosemary.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 4 cups of hot water.
Instructions to make Noom Friendly Instant Pot Chickpea Barley Soup:
- In true Instant Pot form, add everything to the pot and stir. Make sure all the spices are mixed in..
- Cook for 30 minutes on soup mode. Let cool naturally..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food noom friendly instant pot chickpea barley soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!