Corn and Crab Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, corn and crab soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corn and Crab Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Corn and Crab Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have corn and crab soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- Make ready 3 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- Take 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- Get 1 lb of white crab meat.
- Get 2 cans of creamed corn.
- Take 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- Make ready 1 qt of half and half.
- Get to taste of Creole seasoning.
- Get to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Instructions to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corn and crab soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!