Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Get 2 lbs of chicken breasts, diced.
- Take 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 can of lima beans or 1 cup frozen.
- Get 1 (16 oz) of package of frozen vegetables.
- Take 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 (14.5 oz) of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of water (or chicken broth).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- First, Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the Instant pot. Second, Combine all of the ingredients in the pot. Next, Stir to combine. Add the lid and set to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 5 minutes. Do a quick release or you can do the natural release. Remove the lid. Stir and enjoy! Serve with parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls..
- Notes- I used one big frozen chicken breast and cooked it in about 2 cups of water, for 20 mins with a quick release. Then I shredded it and added the rest of my ingredients and cooked again for 5 mins on hi with a quick release..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!