Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spicy chicken coconut soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy chicken coconut soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup:
- Get 10 of Boneless Chicken Thighs.
- Get 2 tbs of chili oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Take 1 tbs of paprika.
- Make ready 3 cans of coconut milk.
- Get 2 of jalapenos, sliced keeping the seeds.
- Make ready 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Get to taste of Fish sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Lemongrass optional.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup:
- Slice the chicken thighs length wise and season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder and paprika..
- Heat the chili oil in a pot and cook chicken until most of the liquid evaporates, flipping the chicken occassionally. About 20-30 minutes on medium heat..
- When chicken is done, add the coconut milk, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemongrass to the pot (ok if you do not have lemongrass as I've made this so many times without it and it still came out good)..
- Season with fish sauce to taste (this is pretty salty). I usually add about 1/8 cup of this and another tsp of salt..
- This will be pretty darn spicy, but you can always modify with less heat..
- I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy chicken coconut soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!