Feel Good Chicken Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, feel good chicken soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Feel Good Chicken Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Feel Good Chicken Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook feel good chicken soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Take 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken.
- Get 1/2 lb of carrots.
- Make ready 1/2 head of celery.
- Make ready 1 lb of onions.
- Get 1 bunch of green onions.
- Get 1/2 lb of baby spinach.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fresh chopped oregano.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 4 of ea chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of As needed: water.
Instructions to make Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way.
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled..
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either.
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces.
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder.
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food feel good chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!