Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lauren's chicken tortilla soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lauren's chicken tortilla soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 4 of chicken thighs (boneless skinless)= I boil mine.
- Make ready 5-6 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 14 oz of can chicken broth.
- Get 4 cups of milk (I use Horizon organic 2%).
- Make ready 1 cup of prepared salsa.
- Make ready 1 (15 oz) of can black beans.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can corn.
- Get 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1 packet of ranch seasoning mix.
Instructions to make Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute until softened..
- Add the flour and stir well. Cooking for 1 more minute..
- Add the broth and the milk..
- Stir in the cream of chicken soup, salsa, chicken, beans, corn, cumin and oregano seasoning. ((I make my own salsa. So that's the prepared salsa I use.)) Add salt if needed..
- Add tortilla strips, sour cream and shredded cheese. I use fritos and crush them up in a bag and add garlic powder to them..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lauren's chicken tortilla soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!