Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry onion and leek soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry onion and leek soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup:
- Prepare 3 ounces of homemade cheese see my recipe say cheese.
- Get 1 of strawberry onion.
- Take 1 of leek.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 quart of beef broth.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of duck fat.
Instructions to make Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup:
- Melt the butter in the duck fat get the onion ready to slice. Butter is starting to melt. Turn your broiler on..
- Slice the onion. Wash and slice the leek. Add to the butter and duck fat. Stir coating the onions and leeks..
- Add the salt and pepper. Let them sweat. After 15 minutes of sweating add the tarragon..
- After it's cooked 30 minutes and stirring often, add the broth and bring to a boil. Simmer 10 minutes. Put into an oven safe bowl cover tops with cheese. Set under the broiler till cheese is browned. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! Cheese fell into my soup..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry onion and leek soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!