Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken fajita soup without tortillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken fajita soup without tortillas using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- Prepare 1 cup of heat roasted red bell pepper.
- Make ready 15 ounce of can of cannellini beans.
- Get 1 pound of your favorite grilled chicken Fajita meat.
- Get 3 of medium carrots.
- Make ready 1 of corn on the cob.
- Take 8 ounces of white mushrooms.
- Make ready 1-1/2 pints of chicken broth.
- Take 2 cups of large onion I used strawberry onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Make ready 15 ounce of can of sweet peas.
- Make ready To taste of cayenne pepper per individual desire optional.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- Peel and wash your vegetables. Dice the onion, slice the celery, remove corn off cob, slice your carrots..
- Heat a pan with the peanut oil. Slice the mushrooms. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Stirfry the onion mixture 15 minutes..
- Open the beans and drain but keep the liquids. Add beans to the onion mixture. Stirfry 10 minutes..
- Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 12 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve, add cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken fajita soup without tortillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!