Taco Soup. Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more!
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, taco soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taco Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Taco Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook taco soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Take 1 lb of ground meat or turkey.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Chilli Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, undrained.
- Get 1 can of chilli beans with sauce, undrained.
- Prepare 4 cups of Tomato Juice.
- Take 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion (optional).
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!
Steps to make Taco Soup:
- In a skillet, Brown and drain ground meat. Add to the pot you will make your soup out of or a rice cooker. I am using Turkey Ground Meat but you can use whatever kind you like..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Let cook for 45 minutes to an hour or on white rice setting on the rice cooker..
- Enjoy! I add Fritos and cheese to my bowl! I hope you have a wonderful meal!.
A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. Easy soup recipe, easy dinner idea, soup recipe, taco recipe, chili. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!