Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy mushroom soup without cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy mushroom soup without cream using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream:
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 3 cups of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of medium Cooked Potato.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 2 cups of Mushroom broth or water.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take Pinch of Parsley.
Instructions to make Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream:
- Heat Olive Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Onion and cook for 3 minutes until onion is tender.
- Add mushroom and cook for another 3 minutes, set 1 tbsp mushrooms aside for later.
- Add flour, pepper and salt into the mixture.
- Add mushroom broth or water and bring it to boil.
- Add cooked and chopped potato to the soup and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Put mixtures into the blender and blend for 3 minutes on high.
- Add pinch of parsley and 1 tbsp mushrooms on top and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy mushroom soup without cream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!