Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hungarian yellow beans soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hungarian yellow beans soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup:
- Prepare 1 lbs of yellow beans.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dill.
- Take 1-2 tsp of Vegeta.
- Prepare 3 tbs of white flour.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of sweet Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup:
- Wash the yellow beans, cut the edges off and cube them up for about 1/2" cubes..
- Warm up the olive oil in a pot, add garlic and the yellow beans..
- Once the ingredientes are warmed up, add 3/4 cup of water and salt to taste..
- Braise beans until get tender (about half hour)..
- Add dill and Vegeta and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add 3 tbsp white flour and 1-2 tsp sweet paprika..
- Add about 5 additional cups of water and bring it to boil. add more salt if needed..
- Cook on low for an additional 1/2 hour or until the beans are soft and tender..
- After served, flavour with a few drops of apple cider vinegar or a spoon of sour cream..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food hungarian yellow beans soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!