Gyoza Chicken Soup.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, gyoza chicken soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gyoza Chicken Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Gyoza Chicken Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have gyoza chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gyoza Chicken Soup:
- Take of Steamed gyoza (see other recipe Gyoza).
- Take 1 bundle of udon (90 g).
- Prepare 6 cups of water for cooking noodles.
- Get 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 inch of ginger (thinkly sliced).
- Make ready 100 g of spinach or as many as you like.
- Take 1/4 cup of shiitake mushrooms (I used dried shiitake).
- Take Pinch of black pepper.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 1 of green onion for garnish.
Steps to make Gyoza Chicken Soup:
- Cook udon in boiling water according to package instruction. Set aside..
- In a cooking pot, add broth, ginger, pepper, salt, soy sauce and sesame oil and bring to a boil..
- Add chopped celery and boil for another 3 mins..
- Add spinach to blanch on soup for 1 minute or according to cooking preference..
- Arrange ingredients in a bowl with udon, garnish with green onions, add steamed gyoza and serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food gyoza chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!