Double Bean and Beef Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, double bean and beef soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Double Bean and Beef Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Double Bean and Beef Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook double bean and beef soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- Make ready 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Get 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Take 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Get 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Make ready 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- Get 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- Make ready 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- Make ready To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
Instructions to make Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food double bean and beef soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!