Easy Homemade Udon Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy homemade udon soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Homemade Udon Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Homemade Udon Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy homemade udon soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade Udon Soup:
- Make ready of Udon noodle.
- Take Slices of shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of Peas.
- Take of Light soy sauce.
- Make ready of Dark soy sauce.
- Get of Cayennes peppers (optional).
- Take of Mushrooms powder (chicken powder).
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Get 1-2 slices of ginger.
- Make ready to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Get of Sesame oil.
- Make ready of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Hard boiled eggs (optional).
Steps to make Easy Homemade Udon Soup:
- Boil the peas, just until boiled and immediately take of from the heat and soak it in the cold water (ice water).
- In a pan boil a water then add the shiitake mushrooms along with all the seasoning. Accept sesame oil. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Then add the frozen udon noodle and let it cook until the noodles are separated and cooked through. Lastly add 1-2 drops of sesame oil. Stir well..
- Arrange the noodles in to a bowl topping with cooked peas, hard boiled egg (optional), and green onion. And ready to serve. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy homemade udon soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!