Hillbilly Taco Soup.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hillbilly taco soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hillbilly Taco Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hillbilly Taco Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hillbilly taco soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hillbilly Taco Soup:
- Make ready 2 of lbs. Hamburger.
- Make ready 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Get 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- Get Packet of Taco Seasoning.
- Take 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Make ready 1 Can of Cream Style Corn.
- Make ready 1 Jar of Salsa, I use Mild.
- Make ready 1 of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- Make ready of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
Steps to make Hillbilly Taco Soup:
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hillbilly taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!