Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ham, broccoli, gouda cheese soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ham, broccoli, gouda cheese soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup:
- Get 4 ounces of Gouda cheese.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter divided.
- Get 1 pound of broccoli.
- Take 15 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 pound of smoked ham.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dill weed plus more for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup:
- Steam the broccoli. Cube the ham and fry it in a deep pan, with the black pepper, 2 tablespoons of butter, and tarragon..
- Grate the gouda. Melt the butter with the ham add the seasonings except for some of the dill for garnish..
- When butter is melted add the milk and cheese. Stir till the cheese is creamy don't boil or your soup may break and become grainy. Stir in the broccoli. Mix the flour and water and stir in till it is as thick as you like. Garnish and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ham, broccoli, gouda cheese soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!