Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, misomato soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Misomato Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Misomato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have misomato soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Misomato Soup:
- Take 2 of Tomatoes, roasted, peeled, chopped.
- Get 3 Tbsps of White Miso Paste.
- Get 8-10 of Green Beans, chopped.
- Take 4 of Small Garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of Potato, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tomato sauce or paste.
- Prepare Cube of Chicken stock or Chicken Bouillon.
- Prepare 2 Tbsps of Neutral Oil.
- Take 1 1/2 liters of water.
- Take 1 of Bay Leaf.
Instructions to make Misomato Soup:
- Sauté the garlic in neutral oil for about a minute. Add in the potato and green beans and fry until half-cooked..
- Add in the broth cube or your stock. If you’re using a broth cube, add water and bring the heat down and bring your soup to a low simmer. Once the soup is starting to simmer, add in tomato sauce / paste, fresh tomatoes, bay leaf, and miso paste and give it a slow but hearty stir..
- When the potatoes are cooked, season your soup with salt and pepper and do a final taste check. Then serve! :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food misomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!