Low Carb Egg Drop Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, low carb egg drop soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Egg Drop Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Low Carb Egg Drop Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook low carb egg drop soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Egg Drop Soup:
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 1 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- Take 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Chives.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Low Carb Egg Drop Soup:
- Heat the chicken stock over moderate heat until it starts to simmer..
- Mix the arrowroot powder with a bit of water and pour into the chicken stock while whisking..
- Add the ginger powder, a few drops of sesame oil and a tiny splash of soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Slowly pour the whisked egg using a fork to stir into the stock..
- Pour the soup into cups or bowls and topped with chopped chives. Enjoy ðŸ˜‹.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low carb egg drop soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!