Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken and vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have grilled chicken and vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Get 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- Take 1 of large clove chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 8 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 14 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 8 ounces of grilled chicken breast chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped green beans.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan..
- Add basil, oregano and chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken breast. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food grilled chicken and vegetable soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!