Stuffed Cabbage Soup. This stuffed cabbage soup is easily prepared in one pot for a new, easy version of the hearty I love this soup because it tastes just like stuffed cabbages without all the hard work of stuffing the. Stuffed Cabbage Soup is a simple hearty recipe with all the delicious flavors of Traditional Stuffed Cabbage Rolls but none of the work! I wanted stuffed cabbage for dinner.
OH SO GOOD with a unique taste! If you like vegetable soup then this is similar, but with a little bit of sweet taste. Stuffed cabbage is a comfort-food classic, but it's also a relatively time-intensive dish to make.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed cabbage soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Cabbage Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Stuffed Cabbage Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This stuffed cabbage soup is easily prepared in one pot for a new, easy version of the hearty I love this soup because it tastes just like stuffed cabbages without all the hard work of stuffing the. Stuffed Cabbage Soup is a simple hearty recipe with all the delicious flavors of Traditional Stuffed Cabbage Rolls but none of the work! I wanted stuffed cabbage for dinner.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed cabbage soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Get 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- Take 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Get 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- Make ready 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Take 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- Get 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Take 8 oz of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- Make ready of Optional:parsley.
When you don't have all afternoon to assemble the real deal, this soup will reliably satisfy your stuffed. Brown the above and drain well. Today's recipe is one that is a HUGE help to me when I'm trying to cut calories…Stuffed Cabbage Soup. Stuffed Cabbage Soup has the same ingredients as stuffed cabbage rolls – ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and cabbage – minus the extra time and effort to assemble them.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
If you love cabbage rolls, but don't love all the work involved, this quick cooking cabbage roll soup is for you! It's your favorite stuffed cabbage in soup form! Stuffed Cabbage Soup is all the comfort with none of the cutting but lots of the eating. This past weekend, I visited my brother Andy in San Francisco. This stuffed cabbage soup gives you all the flavors of the rolls without all the work.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stuffed cabbage soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!