Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas).
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Take 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- Make ready 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- Get 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- Take 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- Take 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- Take 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Take 1.5 L of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready to taste of Pepper.
- Make ready of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!