Egg Misua Noodles Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, egg misua noodles soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Egg Misua Noodles Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook egg misua noodles soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Get 150 gr of misua noodles.
- Prepare 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- Get 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Take 1 of lt chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food egg misua noodles soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!