10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup. Everyone needs a good lentil soup in their back pocket for days when you don't really feel like cooking but want something nourishing on the table fast. Includes stovetop, Crock Pot & Instant Pot Vegan Lentil Soup – Chock-full of vegetables and so easy to make from scratch, this hearty lentil soup is full of protein, fiber and so much healthier. An easy vegan pressure cooker recipe!
The Best Lentil Soup Starts in Your Pantry. You can blend half this soup to make it a more creamy, daal or split-pea like soup, or you can leave it unblended for a minestrone-like soup. ▸ ▹ Vegan, gluten-free, one-pot, nut-free, soy-free. If you have another sized Instant Pot, the cooking time will be the same.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Everyone needs a good lentil soup in their back pocket for days when you don't really feel like cooking but want something nourishing on the table fast. Includes stovetop, Crock Pot & Instant Pot Vegan Lentil Soup – Chock-full of vegetables and so easy to make from scratch, this hearty lentil soup is full of protein, fiber and so much healthier. An easy vegan pressure cooker recipe!
10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. 10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup:
- Get of Base vegetables.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 of small shallots, diced.
- Get 4 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks, thinly sliced.
- Prepare to taste of Sea salt and black pepper,.
- Make ready of Add later vegetables.
- Get 3 cups of baby potatoes.
- Prepare of Soup base.
- Take 4 cups of broth.
- Prepare 2-3 sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked green or brown lentils, rinsed and drained.
- Make ready of Add later vegetables.
- Make ready 2 cups of kale, chopped.
Just make sure you don't fill the inner pot more than two-thirds full. This hearty stew is flavorful, easy to make, protein-rich, vegan, gluten-free, inexpensive and made in one pot. For this vegan lentil soup, I've used pantry ingredients which probably everyone has at home. This simple lentil soup, made in the Instant Pot®, is full of warming Middle Eastern spices that I used the ingredients and flavors as a base for my very delicious soup.
Instructions to make 10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup:
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add water (or oil), garlic, shallots/onion (optional), carrots, and celery. Season with a bit of salt and pepper and stir.
- Sauté for 4-5 minutes or until slightly tender and golden brown. Be careful not to burn the garlic (turn heat down if it’s cooking too quickly.).
- Add potatoes and season with a bit more salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 2 minutes more..
- Add broth and rosemary or thyme and increase heat to medium high. Bring to a rolling simmer. Then add lentils and stir. Once simmering again, reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until lentils and potatoes are tender..
- Add kale, stir, and cover. Cook for 3-4 minutes more to wilt. Then taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more salt and pepper for overall flavor, vegetable broth if it’s become too thick, or herbs for earthy flavor..
- Enjoy as is or serve with rice, cauliflower rice, or a side of flatbread or rolls (links above). I love garnishing mine with a little fresh parsley for a pop of color and freshness (optional)..
I added diced tomatoes and a Instant Pot® Lentil Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This delicious vegan lentil soup recipe is my go-to for fueling my body. Lentil soup is packed with veggies and thanks to the Instant Pot is done in no time! Keep this soup vegetarian by using vegetable broth and skip the Parmesan garnish to make it vegan! Instant Pots are amazing for soup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!