3 Traffic Light Soups – AMBER – Spiced Pumpkin.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 3 traffic light soups – amber – spiced pumpkin. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
3 Traffic Light Soups – AMBER – Spiced Pumpkin is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 3 Traffic Light Soups – AMBER – Spiced Pumpkin is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 3 traffic light soups – amber – spiced pumpkin using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Traffic Light Soups – AMBER – Spiced Pumpkin:
- Make ready 2 Cups of Pumpkin – I steam chunks first for 15 mins then easy remove skin.
- Take 0.5 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Onion Diced.
- Get 1 Cup of Chicken Stock.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Milk.
- Get 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Get 3 of Small Red Chilli (Optional).
Steps to make 3 Traffic Light Soups – AMBER – Spiced Pumpkin:
- Fry the Onions in the butter until soft – not brown then add the Pumpkin no skin and fry for another 2 mins.
- Add the Ginger and chilli and milk and heat for about 2-3 mins. Then Allow to cool before puting into Food processor or Blender..
- Blend until very smooth. You can store in Fridge until needed for a couple of days. Then heat until very hot – add a touch of Creme Fraise or thick cream to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 3 traffic light soups – amber – spiced pumpkin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!