3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 3 traffic light soups – green – pea and mint. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 3 traffic light soups – green – pea and mint using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint:
- Make ready 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- Get 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- Make ready 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- Get 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- Get 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- Take 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- Take 1 Bunch of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
Instructions to make 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint:
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 3 traffic light soups – green – pea and mint recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!