My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)π π π π π .
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my second beetroot soup (vegan)π π π π π . It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)π π π π π is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)π π π π π is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my second beetroot soup (vegan)π π π π π using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)π π π π π :
- Take of Generous amount of fresh dill.
- Take of Generous amount of colorful peppercorns.
- Make ready 2 of beets.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 of veggies soup cubes.
- Take 6 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 100 g of colorful kidney beans, soaked in water a day before.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5 of bay leaves.
Steps to make My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)π π π π π :
- Soak the beans one day before in water. Start cooking the beans in 1-2 liters of water, add salt. Check the beans regularly, if they are soft, add the peeled, shredded beetroots. Add the bay leaves, soup cubes, salt, peppercorns and let it boil. A bit later add the garlic cloves and the ketchup. I suggest to eat it with more fresh ketchup on top and white bread and fresh chives.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my second beetroot soup (vegan)π π π π π recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!