Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta. Well, yes – but that honestly depends on your diet and nutrition goals. I've listed the nutrition under the recipe card, but briefly – bean soup is a great source. Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray or olive oil.
Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Fifteen Bean Soup. Instead of ham hocks and bacon I use a pre-cooked ham steak. You saved Slow Cooker Fifteen Bean Soup to your Favorites.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Well, yes – but that honestly depends on your diet and nutrition goals. I've listed the nutrition under the recipe card, but briefly – bean soup is a great source. Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray or olive oil.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta:
- Take 1 bag of dried hurst 15 bean soup mix with seasoning packet.
- Make ready of Optional 👇.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking soda plus enough water to soak beans overnight.
- Take 2 cups of diced ham or 2 to 3 ham hocks.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion diced.
- Make ready 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Make ready 2 stalks of celery peeled and diced.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried thyme.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- Take 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1 (14.5 oz) of can Italian flavored diced tomatoes or use petite >.
- Make ready of tomatoes with 1 tsp. Italian seasonings mixed in.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of salt.
- Get 3 cups of chopped kale.
- Take 1/2 of lemon juiced.
- Take 2 tsp. of hot sauce.
- Take of (Optional)1 1/2 cups ditalina pasta.
- Get of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
Not all slow cookers cook the same so cooking time might vary. That's it and dinner is ready! This soup was a big hit at our house. Can't beat a slow cooker for sure.
Steps to make Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta:
- Place the beans in a colander and sort out any debris, rinse beans and either add to slow cooker or to a pot and cover with water and add 1 teaspoon baking soda and let it sit overnight it's optional but i prefer it..
- If you soaked the beans give them a quick rinse and add to slow cooker.
- Add in ham, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, butter, basil, thyme, pepper, bay leaf, broth and water.
- Cover slow cooker and don't open lid while cooking. Set on high for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours remove bay leaf and shred ham hocks if used and discard bone and add in tomatoes, hot sauce, kale, salt, lemon juice and pasta if adding. Stir up and cover and cook for 20 more minutes and then stir in flavor packet that was in with the beans. Serve and top with some Parmesan cheese if desired. It's also great with buttered cornbread on the side. Enjoy !.
I love chilis in the crockpot. Slow cooker sloppy joes made with beans and beef! This simple crockpot recipe feeds a crowd and it's perfect for busy back to school dinners or for game day! But if you want to cook it on low it will take at least twice that long. When the beans are soft and the beef is fork tender you know your chili is done!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!