Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup. A simple Chinese dish and always a popular favourite. I thought it would be interesting to restore the dish to its simplicity and reliance on good, fresh ingredients. Now give the soup a good stir, remove the spoon and slowly trickle in the beaten egg white so that it forms long.
Pass the beaten egg through a fine sieve held over the soup to create strings of egg in the soup. A simple Crab and sweetcorn soup recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Place the stock and ginger in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crab and fresh sweetcorn soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
A simple Chinese dish and always a popular favourite. I thought it would be interesting to restore the dish to its simplicity and reliance on good, fresh ingredients. Now give the soup a good stir, remove the spoon and slowly trickle in the beaten egg white so that it forms long.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crab and fresh sweetcorn soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup:
- Take 300 Gr of Fresh Sweetcorn – removed from Cob – if you have to can use Tinned.
- Get 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Spring Onions – really finely chopped.
- Prepare 2.5 cm of fresh Ginger – chopped into Matchsticks.
- Make ready 250 Gr of Crab meat – as lumpy and whole as possible.
- Make ready 1 Ltr of Chicken Stock.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Corn Flour (mix with 4 tbsp of the chicken stock to form a paste).
- Take 1 of Large Egg.
- Make ready 1 Tbls of Sesame Seeds.
- Get 1 of Red Chilli very finely chopped.
Blend the cornflour in a small bowl, with the soy sauce and Chinese rice wine. Easy peasy crab and sweetcorn soup. I just love this soup, and was spending a fortune at our local takeaway, but then it started to taste rubbish, couldn't taste nothing at all one night. So decided I'd do it myself and I was amazed at how easy it is,and cheap, too!
Instructions to make Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup:
- Put 220 Gr of the sweetcorn into a food processor and blend to a smooth purée..
- Put the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the spring onion and ginger and fry for 3-4 minutes, until the onion is softened, Do NOT Brown.
- Add the crabmeat, sweetcorn purée and the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Add the remaining whole sweetcorn and the cornflour paste and cook and Stir until thickened..
- Pass the beaten egg through a fine sieve held over the soup to create strings of egg in the soup. They should make strands..
- Put into 4 bowls and add a few more Spring onions, Sesame seeds and the Chilli to garnish.
Sweet corn is a versatile ingredient that's packed with flavor. Here, Chef Billy Parisi shows us how to make corn soup with chive oil and crab. We recommend you use a proprietary Brand name tinned corn = consistency. Green Giant is best, closely followed by Crabmeat and Sweetcorn soup is truly a Cantonese Classic, and is made from the delicious and subtle blending of crab meat and sweetcorn. This recipe uses crab sticks, not whole crab, and a few crab claws.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crab and fresh sweetcorn soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!