Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hearty chickpea chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hearty chickpea chicken noodle soup using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take 1 of mason jar dried chicken noodle soup mix.
- Take 1 can of chickpeas.
- Take 1 can of chicken broth.
- Get 8 cups of Water.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 2 of small Green onion.
- Take 2 of medium carrots.
- Take 1 can of corn.
- Get of Chicken, Shredded or Diced.
- Prepare of Dried Soup Mix*.
- Make ready 1 cup of dried green split peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried yellow split peas.
- Make ready 1 cup of quinoa.
- Take 1 cup of white beans.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground sea salt.
- Make ready 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Make ready 2 cups of pasta noodles.
Instructions to make Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Set noodles aside. Place remaining soup mix, chickpeas, chicken broth, water, and chicken into large soup pot or crock pot. Cook on high for 2-4 hours or until beans are softened..
- Add green onion, carrot, corn, and salt & pepper. Simmer another 45-60 mins..
- Mine thickened up in the pot and I lost alot of broth. I also misjudged a big enough pot! You may need to add additional water as you go, depending on your pot and ingredients preferences. Great way to get rid of leftover chicken! 👍👍😏.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food hearty chickpea chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!