Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, premium indomie instant noodles soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have premium indomie instant noodles soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup:
- Take 1 pack of instant noodles soup.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Make ready 5 of cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of chili sauce.
- Get 1 of calamansi/small lime.
- Take 1 stalk of green onions.
- Get 2 pinches of fried shallots.
- Take of 500 ml water.
Steps to make Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup:
- Prepare the ingredients. For the noodles, my favourite is Indomie Soto flavour. You can find this easily in Asian shop nearby. I found many of these abroad when I was traveling, even in Europe. You can substitute with any other instant noodles soup but the taste would be different..
- Pour the water in a cooking pot. Boil noodles and egg for 3 minutes over low medium heat. Be careful – watch the noodles, don’t let it soggy..
- Add kaffir lime leaves and tomatoes. Cook for another 2 minutes..
- Put the all the sauces, powders and oil from the instant noodles pack in the bowl. Move your cooked noodles into the bowl. No need to use all the water. Make sure you put the noodles and everything first then followed by the water in the pot. If you cooked it with a lot of water, don’t use the water too much for serving. Otherwise, it will tasteless..
- Add soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, chili sauce, small lime juice. Mix everything well..
- Put fried shallots and cut green onions on the top. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food premium indomie instant noodles soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!