15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice. My husband likes to stir his rice into his soup, but I prefer to. A rich gumbo recipe with Cajun beans chocked full of spicy shrimp and smoky sausage. The development of this recipe was sponsored by Hurst's Beans.
It's so hearty it really warms down The flavor is all in the spices and the sausage selection. Add reserved seasonings from bean mix,ham bone, dried beans, stewed or diced tomatoes with liquid and pour in just enough chicken broth until bean mixture is I have made this several times and it is always a family favorite! This Cajun Bean Turkey Soup recipe is the perfect way to enjoy leftover turkey.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My husband likes to stir his rice into his soup, but I prefer to. A rich gumbo recipe with Cajun beans chocked full of spicy shrimp and smoky sausage. The development of this recipe was sponsored by Hurst's Beans.
15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice:
- Prepare 1 bag (20 oz) of hurst ham beens 15 bean cajun soup mix.
- Make ready 1 of medium white or yellow onion diced.
- Get 1/2 of green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of celery diced.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get of Seasoning packet from beans.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Take 4 cups of filtered water.
- Make ready 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of ham hock.
- Get 2 packs (12 oz) of each beef smoked sausage sliced and halfed.
- Get of Juice of 1 small lemon.
- Make ready 1 can (14.5 oz) of petite diced tomatoes don't drain.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take of For rice 👇.
- Take 3 cups of white instant rice.
- Make ready 3 cups of filtered water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter.
Add acidic ingredients (such as canned tomatoes. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta with Smoked Sausage is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish! Smoked sausage or fresh shrimp would be amazing! I would also suggest making a pan of my buttermilk cornbread to accompany this soup.
Steps to make 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice:
- Rinse and sort through beans and check for unwanted debris and discard..
- In slow cooker add beans, onion, peppers, garlic, celery, parsley, seasoning packet, broth and water. Mix up and add ham hock in..
- Cover and cook on high for 8 or 9 hours (don't open lid while cooking).
- Brown sausage in a skillet on medium high heat and set aside in refrigerator till ready for use..
- After 8 hours check beans for doneness. If tender remove ham hock and remove fatty outside and shred and add to soup. Add in browned sausage, tomatoes, Italian seasonings, lemon juice, butter, salt and pepper. Stir up and cover and continue to cook for about 30 more minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and then add in rice, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes covered..
- Serve with rice and enjoy with some buttered cornbread on the side.
Smoked Sausage Mac and Cheese with Lit'l Smokies® Smoked SausageHillshire Farm. Taco Soup With Smoked SausageHillshire Farm. I used smoked sausage in this Cajun chicken pasta recipe. First, they cook the sausage and then they smoke it. They make it from ground pork, turkey, beef or a I also like Spanish chorizo, seasoned with smoked paprika.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!