Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ninja foodi chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ninja foodi chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take of Chicken (see intro).
- Take 48 oz of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of Thyme (dried or fresh).
- Take of Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 lb of Carrot Chips.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Celery.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/2 c of Broth Base & Seasoning (Chicken Flavored).
- Take 12 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 lb of Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup:
- With the basket inserted into the nanoceramic liner, add chicken, 48oz chicken broth, and sprinkle chicken generously with thyme. Add a dash of cracked pepper and salt also. Put on pressure cooker lid and set valve to seal position. Set to pressure cooker, hi, 20 minutes. Press start..
- Cut up onions and celery..
- Whisk broth base and some of the water..
- When Foodi timer is done, quick release pressure. Carefully remove basket and set in sink. Let chicken set to cool..
- To the broth left in the nanoceramic liner, add onions, celery, carrots, garlic, water broth base mix, the rest of the water, and sprinkle more thyme and pepper. Add pressure cooker lid. Set timer to hi, 5 minutes..
- Once chicken has cooled to the touch, remove and discard bones and skin. It should just easily fall off the bone from having already pressure cooked it. (Tip: I use gloves. It helps me be able to handle the chicken sooner and not get burned, and also I'm not having to touch chicken.).
- When timer goes off for the Foodi, quick release. Add separated chicken meat. Top with noodles but don't stir them in. Just allow the noodles to lay on top. Add pressure cooker lid, set to hi, 5 minutes..
- When timer goes off, let natural release 5 minutes. Quick release, stir, and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ninja foodi chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!