Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy spinach ~ garbanzo soup 🥣. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy spinach ~ garbanzo soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣:
- Take 4 cans (14.5 ounce) of Goya chick peas (garbanzo beans), undrained.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Get 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- Take 1/2 cup of elbow pasta (uncooked).
- Take 2 cartons (32 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
Instructions to make Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣:
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot…….
- Sauté onion, green pepper and garlic until veggies are tender and fragrant…….
- Next add in your garbanzo beans, black pepper, Goya adobo, elbow pasta, chicken broth, diced tomatoes and baby spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat and slightly cover pot, cook on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy spinach ~ garbanzo soup 🥣 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!